Soil Sampling Instructions for the Farm. Provided by Virginia Cooperative Extension. READ IT HERE.
Caring for Horses during Hot Weather – provided by University of Minnesota Extension. Read it HERE..
LCEA Comments on the Draft Loudoun 2040 Comprehensive Plan. Read it HERE.
LCEA Position letter on the Rockwool plant that is planned in Ranson, WV. READ it HERE. .
Handouts from A Short Course on Pasture and Manure Management sponsored by #VirginiaCooperativeExtension-HORSE
For more information, please contact Jim Hillary, Assoc. Extension Agent: Animal/Crop Science
email@example.com or (703) 777-0373
Pasture Grass & Legume Types in Our Area.
Horse Farm Management to Protect Water Quality and the Environment..
Matching Hay Quality to Equine Nutrient Requirements.
Turfgrass for Equine Operations Research Update.
Preventing Pasture Associated Laminitis Research Update
• ELECTRONIC LOGGING DEVICE MANDATE – How will it affect you? prepared by American Horse Council 2017
• COMMERCIAL DRIVERS LICENSE – How do I know if I need one? – prepared by American Horse Council 2017
• CDL-CMV-ELD – A Handy Chart describing the What They Are and How Do They Affect Me?
• Tuesday Talk-Emergency Preparedness – text of Panel Discussion held February 16, 2016.
• Complete this Emergency Workbook to post in your barn or stable to provide vital information to first responders in case of an emergency.
• The Horse Owners Guide to Water Quality Protection offers conservation practices for horse facilities.
• The Protect Your Livestock brochure explains the program sponsored by the Loudoun County Sheriffs Department which aims to register livestock so that lost or escaped animals can be quickly returned to their owner.
• LCEA Position Letter to Loudoun County Board of Supervisors regarding Rural Roads in Loudoun County, and why they should be protected. View It HERE.
• Proposed Bike & Pedestrian Trail from Round Hill to Purcellville – LCEA Position Letter. READ IT HERE. .